Work for Us
Servoca Education Resourcing was established in 2010 following the merger of Dream Education and Day to Day Teachers, and has since developed a reputation as one of the UK’s leading Primary and Secondary Education Recruitment companies, specialising in the long term and short term provision of supply teachers and support staff, as well as operating a full permanent recruitment service. We have offices across England, and are a wholly owned subsidiary of one Servoca PLC, of the largest listed public sector recruitment organisations in the UK.
Servoca Education are always keen to attract quality staff in each of our offices. To apply, you will have a successful sales or recruitment work history, ideally with a background in Education, and have a sales led personality. You will also be keen to cross train into the sector. The role of consultant is a combination of new business calling, meeting clients, advertising new vacancies in a variety of media, competency based interviewing, arranging interviews, contract negotiation and on-going customer service with both the school and the candidate.
You will meet with clients and candidates face to face. Servoca’s safeguarding compliance record is outstanding, and our approach is based on honesty and quality.
The main advantages of working for Servoca Education Resourcing are:
- We are a successful company, and will always look to promote from within.
- We have an fantastic reputation throughout the UK for providing long term contract and permanent staff.
- Servoca’s approach to working with the schools is honest, transparent and fair, and has an emphasis on quality, rather than volume.
- One of the lowest turnovers of staff in education recruitment, which is essential for building long terms relationships with both schools and candidates.
- The ability to provide a range of excellent technical resources, and internal support, to enable you to provide the best possible service.
- We are widely acknowledged to have one of the best commission schemes in the Education sector (if not the best) in order to attract the very best people.
- Competitive basic salaries coupled with incentives to improve your salary based on performance. All development is merit based.
- Staff holidays start at 32 days per year rising to a maximum of 37 days (plus bank holidays)
To find out more about the exciting opportunities available at Servoca Education Resourcing...