What kind of work can I find with Servoca Education?

At Servoca we work closely with Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Colleges and Specialist SEN Schools across the United Kingdom.

Our teachers and non – teaching support staff are placed in anything from daily to long-term and permanent positions, whether that is cover sickness, maternity leave, or to fill in whilst our client school recruits a permanent position, which of course is an excellent way to introduce yourself for the role.

What do I do to register with Servoca?

You can start by applying for one of our jobs online or locating your nearby office in the “Meet the Teams” section and contacting one of our specialist consultants.

We will then call you back, discuss your requirements and assist you in completing our registration form.  You will then attend your local office where we conduct a skills based interview and ensure we have copies of your necessary documentation.

Can Servoca Education Resourcing really find me work?

Yes, we will do our utmost and are best placed to assist you as one of the UK’s leading education recruitment agencies.
Literally thousands of teaching and support professionals have found work through Servoca in the last decade.

When and how will I be paid?

The job type, your level of qualification, and your experience will determine the rate of pay you receive. There is also a weighting for the London area and outskirts.

Each week you will be required to submit a completed timesheet and pay will be weekly if you are working on a supply or temporary basis.

Where can I find a copy timesheet?

Your placement confirmation email has a blank timesheet attached.  A copy is available to download here.

Where should I send my completed timesheet?

Timesheets should be sent by email, directly to our Accounts department. 

These contact details are also included on your timesheet.

Thinking of returning to education or a teaching role after a break?

As a qualified teacher there is nothing stopping you from returning to teaching in a permanent or supply position, you do not have to complete any new training but will be required to complete and pass DBS checks. If you are returning after a break of 5 years or more we would recommend the refresher courses which can be found on the DfE website.

Does a supply role enable to me complete my induction role?

Yes – Under the current regulations, NQT’s are able to complete their induction over 3 separate assignments in different schools, provided each is for a full term or more you can complete your induction year whilst working as a supply teacher.  If this is something you are looking to do, Servoca will work with you to achieve this and ensure you are placed with a school that can give you the support you need.

You may work on a short term supply basis for up to 5 years from the date you obtained QTS.  Once 5 years has elapsed, you may only accept a teaching post which will count towards your induction.

Applicant Testimonials

Joshua, Teaching Assistant
Abigail, has been an absolute delight to work with over the last month. Displaying fantastic daily support and commitment in finding me the best possible role at schools. And I personally cannot ...
Richa, Science Teacher
Tom is a thoroughly professional and dedicated individual. His expertise and negotiating skills have helped me tremendously in seeking employment and he is one of the best consultants in his field ...
Janet, Chemistry Teacher
I am writing to you concerning my contact with your teaching agency, in particularly, Jason Howard. I began conversations with Jason on Tuesday of this week and, despite the outcome being that I ...
Gillian, English Teacher
I have worked with Servoca Education Resourcing for a number of years - I have stayed with this agency because I have always found them to be reliable. Communication is vital in this business and I ...
Latest Job Listings