Servoca Education Resourcing was formed through the merger of Day to Day Teachers and Dream Education in 2010, and is part of the Servoca Group - a specialist public sector recruitment group quoted on the stock market with a turnover approaching £60 million and employing over 350 staff.
We have the financial strength and structure of a major plc combined with an extensive local presence and knowledgeable, professional consultants who care.
Servoca’s service is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced Education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and dedicated to the support of our candidates.
We work to Quality Mark Accredited standards for vetting and compliance, achieving 100% in our most recent audit - only a select number of agencies have ever achieved this level of approval.
All of our teachers are fully vetted and referenced prior to commencing an assignment through a stringent registration and interview process.
Wherever possible, we aim to provide local candidates with local opportunities, and work hard to facilitate the best possible match person, environment and job specification.
Due to the skills gap and shortage in the education sector (and areas of the country) we also recruit overseas talent - particularly from Ireland, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. In the last seven years, we have placed over 500 overseas teachers in long term assignments in the UK.
If you are a Nursery, Primary or Secondary school, looking for the best and most cost effective recruitment solution, or an education professional looking for your next teaching opportunity, then look no further.
Servoca Education Resourcing prides itself on offering;
- An honest, quality service, based on long term relationships
- Experienced consultants who listen to your requirements
- Stringent vetting and referencing procedures
- Fully qualified Nursery, Primary, Secondary and SEN Teachers
- Experienced Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors and Support Staff
- Day to Day, Short Term, Long Term and Permanent placements
- Competitive pay rates for candidates and fair and transparent charge rates for clients
- Always on call outside of normal working hours