Security and Vetting
Servoca Education Resourcing know that candidate vetting and security is of the utmost importance in education. We take great pride in going above and beyond DfE guidelines so that our clients can be 100% assured that all our applicants have been cleared using the most stringent vetting procedures in the industry. This enables you to comply fully with your legal obligations for Safer Recruitment in Education.
Servoca’s vetting procedures are always adhered to and for all applicants we will hold;
- Teaching Qualification – verified by DfE/QTLS check or UK NARIC if awarded overseas (if applicable)
- Valid Photographic ID
- Proof of Right to Work in the UK (UK/EU Passport or valid visa document)
- Competency Based Interview with notes on file
- Professional References covering last 2 years (including most recent employer)
- Current DBS Certificate (Including an Online Status Check)
- Barred List Clearance (formerly List99)
- Medical Declaration
- Overseas Police Checks for time spent living or working overseas (if applicable)
- Current CV (covering 10 year work history)
In the regrettable event of an incident occurring that involves a Servoca candidate, we will follow DfE Incident Reporting Guidelines to the letter. We will also provide all relevant documentation within our powers, and attend any subsequent meetings or hearings.