MFL Secondary Teacher - OUTSTANDING SCHOOL - Redbridge - ASAP Start - Permanent
Are you an MFL Teacher searching for an exciting and new challenge? Do you have a passion for teaching languages such as French and Spanish in secondary schools?
I am currently working with an OUTSTANDING secondary school in Redbridge who are looking for a passionate MFL teacher to join their team. This is a permanent position to start ASAP.
My client is looking for an individual who has experience of teaching the modern foreign languages curriculum and can hit the ground running and really provide the students with a fantastic learning opportunity.
If this is the job for you, then get in touch TODAY!
- OUTSTANDING secondary school
- £29,915 - £41,136 (depending on experience)
- Lots of support within the department and SLT
- Experience teaching secondary education
- Must be able to teach both French and Spanish KS3 + KS4
- KS5 teaching is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the MFL curriculum
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch ASAP by applying to this position or contact Grace Macdonald at Servoca Education on 0207 747 3033 - email@example.com