Humanities Teacher / History Teacher needed in Hackney - September
**Are you a Humanities Teacher / History Teacher looking for a new role?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent position from September?**
A popular, well respected secondary school in Hackney are currently recruiting for a History Teacher / Humanities Teacher to join them from September. This school is newly refurbished and have received a ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating (2018).
The successful candidate will have a strong background in education, and will have experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 students.
This will be a full time, permanent role, teaching both History & Humanities (Geography or RE KS3, KS4 & KS5).
* Humanities Teacher / History Teacher
* Hackney location
* Mainstream Secondary School, Good Ofsted (2018)
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* MPS Inner London Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent with QTS
* Bachelors Degree in Humanities (History, Geography, Religious Studies)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org