Graduate SEN TA / SEMH TA needed in Brixton
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Brixton is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant specialising in SEN (SEMH) to join them immediately.
This is a two form entry primary school are incredibly diverse with strong links to the community. They are looking for an enthusiastic TA with prior experience or an interest in SEMH.
The successful candidate will be working 1:1 within a year 3 class.
The role may also consist of planning and delivering small group work to other children in the class who need extra support and working in conjunction with the class teacher to encourage learning.
This is a full time, long term role starting ASAP.
* SEN TA / SEMH TA
* SEMH Specialism (an interest in SEMH or experience)
* 1:1 in Year 3
* Brixton location
* ‘Outstanding’ two-form-entry Primary School
* 08:30 – 15:30
* Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology – desirable
* Proven experience working with KS2 aged children - essential
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com