SEN Teaching Assistant - Technology - Uxbridge
Servoca education is currently recruiting SEN teaching assistants for a secondary school in Uxbridge. The school caters for children with moderate learning difficulties as well as social, emotional and mental health challenges and ithey are looking for a teaching assistant to work specifically within the resistant materials design department in the school.
The Candidate - SEN Teaching Assistant - Technology - Uxbridge
* Experience of working with children with SEN (Any)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience of any SEN specific trainings, i.e. PECS, Makaton, TEEACH, Team Teach, SCERTS etc. Would be useful but not essential.
The Role - SEN Teaching Assistant - Technology - Uxbridge
* The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (ASD/MLD/PMLD)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!