Cover Supervisor / Supply Teacher – Primary Schools - West London
Are you looking for flexible teaching work in the West London area? Are you looking for full time supply and would like the opportunity to work within a number of good or outstanding Primary schools?
Due to an increase in cover requirements throughout the year, a number of our primary schools found within the boroughs of Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hillingdon & Hounslow wish to expand their pool of supply teachers moving into the new academic year.
- Supply teachers required for daily/weekly/monthly cover requirements
- Opportunity to work within a number of high achieving primary schools in West London
- Earn between GBP80 - GBP180 per day
Whether you are a cover supervisor, newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular daily work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week we would like to hear from you.
Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport or be local to a train station as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
Any teachers interested in this opportunity are required to;
- Cover Supervisor experience or Hold a PGCE
- Be confident within their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different schools behaviour policies
Applicants are required to send an updated CV to Caitlin Merrin via the link below or contact directly to discuss matters further on firstname.lastname@example.org