Computer Science Teacher / ICT Teacher needed in Greenwich – September 2021
**Are you a Computer Science Teacher / ICT Teacher looking for a new role from September?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Greenwich?
An ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Greenwich are looking for a KS3 – KS5 Computer Science Teacher or ICT Teacher to join them in September.
The school is ideally looking for an NQT to nurture but will also consider more experienced teachers along the Main Pay Scale.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching ICT in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
This is an ideal role for an NQT teacher.
* Computer Science Teacher / ICT Teacher
* September 2021
* Secondary school, high achieving
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted 2015
* KS3 – KS5
* MPS Inner London
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – ICT / Computing
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org