Year 5 SEN Intervention Teacher in a mainstream school
2 - form entry Primary School
Stockwell, Lambeth – South London
£130 - £180 per day
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School based in Lambeth are looking for an SEN Intervention Teacher to work with year 5 pupils. This role is an April 2021 start and is ongoing until at least the end of the academic year. This Primary School is a 2-form entry 'Outstanding' Ofsted School. The role will include teaching about 6 children in the morning and then groups of children (3/4 at a time) all afternoons and the ideal candidate would be someone who has recently taught across the curriculum and has a clear understanding of the current curriculum.
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking for an SEN Intervention Teaching role from April? Would you like to work in an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary school in an affluent part of Lambeth?
This is a long-term role starting in April 2021. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
* SEN Intervention Teacher
* Mainstream School
* April 2021
* Lambeth, South London
* Daily rate – £130 - £180
* 2 - form entry Primary
* Ofsted 'Outstanding' School
* Year 5 students
* Excellent behaviour throughout the school
* Distribute education content including notes, summaries, assignments
* Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
* Maintain a tidy and organised classroom
* Observe and understand each individual students' behaviour and report any issues
* Collaborate with other teachers and parents and participate in regular meetings
* Experienced Primary Teacher who holds QTS and has completed NQT induction year.
* Confidence to teach across KS1 and KS2 with ability to inspire all age groups.
* Desire to play a full role across all aspects of the school especially with regards to after school meetings and activities.
* The role will require planning of some lessons as well as marking and attendance of parent's evenings.
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply now to avoid missing out!