Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Primary School – SEMH/Behaviour Support
£65 - £80 per day dependent on experience
Are you looking to work 1:1 with SEN puils within a primary mainstream SEN setting?
Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour?
SEN Teaching Assistants Needed
A mainstream Primary school in Victoria in Westminster are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child on a one-to-one basis. This role will be a behaviour support role as the child displays challenging behaviour. The young child is currently in a Year 3 class. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a 1 year contract due to begin ASAP. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with SEMH and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
SEN Teaching Assistant
Victoria in Westminster
1 year contract
£65-£80 per day (DOE)
The Primary School are looking for:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
* Experience working with SEN in any setting
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour at a primary level
* Team teach training or similar (not essential)
* Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning (not essential but desired)
* Makaton/PECS training desirable
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to Abi Ralph on firstname.lastname@example.org . I look forward to your application!
SEN Teaching Assistant – Behaviour Support Worker – ASAP Start – Victoria in Westminster