**ASAP / Easter
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Teacher - West London
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an two SEN Schools in West London that require qualified SEN Teachers. The schools are for students with autism, severe learning difficulties and complex needs.
There are roles to begin ASAP and at Easter so if you meet the criteria and are looking for a new position, please get in touch ASAP.
The Candidate – SEN Teacher - West London
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN (ASD/PMLD/SLD)
* Able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN
* Any experience of PECS/Makaton, Intensive Interaction, Rapid Prompting Method and other relevant approaches to communication and play are advantageous but not essential
About the Role - SEN Teacher - West London
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons tailored to the needs of the students
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!