Graduate Teaching Assistant
January 2021 start – full time
1 year contract – Teacher training opportunity
*Graduated with a 2:1 or above and looking for your way into a career in education?*
*Hoping to start your teacher training next year, but in need of classroom experience?*
*Looking for your next move into a School with great training programs and an opportunity for direct teacher training?*
A fantastic opportunity for an aspiring teacher has arisen at a wonderful primary school in Greenwich, close to Greenwich train station. The opportunity is to build your classroom experience as a teaching assistant for one year before successfully completing your primary school teacher training in September 2021. The start date for this position will be January 2021 and will require a teaching assistant who can commit for a minimum of one year. The successful teaching assistant will be working full time and will be supporting across all Primary subjects in KS1 and KS2. The Primary school require the teaching assistant to be educated to a degree level.
What are they looking for? The Head teacher is currently looking for either a Graduate or someone with experience. Experience required could be in a classroom setting, nursery, tutoring, involving sports or charitable work etc.
If you are a gradate, you will need the following:
* A degree graded 2:1 or above
* A minimum of 3 months working with or closely to Children (paid or unpaid) *
* Able to commit a full academic year and work full time
* Experience required could be in a classroom setting, nursery, tutoring, involving sports or charitable work etc.
This role is a contract role, for one academic year, with the possibility to be carried on for direct teacher training at the end. The successful teaching assistant will also have the chance to work 1:1 with students as well and generally in the classroom.
* Teaching Assistant – Graduate or Experienced
* Direct teacher training opportunity
* Bespoke training schemes
* Opportunity to become a subject head
* Competitive pay rates, £65 - £75 per day
* Greenwich, short walk from Greenwich station
* Good location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School
* Primary School
* EYFS, KS1 and KS2
If you think this is the role for you and you are the candidate for this school, then please apply online or email over your CV to Rebekkah at Servoca Education, email@example.com
Teaching Assistant – Graduate – Experienced – Greenwich – January 2021 – Primary School