Servoca education is currently working alongside a highly regarded school in the Hertfordshire area who are looking to bring on board a number of Unqualified Teachers for the new calendar year in January. There are multiple positions available and are mainly centred around STEM subjects.
So if you are a strong graduate in English, Maths, Science or Technology and are looking to get into a career in teaching, then this could be a brilliant opportunity for you.
Do you have a degree in a STEM subject and have been considering a career in education?
Maybe fantastic teachers have helped you along in your journey throughout your own education and have made a really positive impact?
Would you like to gain hands-on, school based experience where you can really learn from talented and experienced teachers?
This excellent school is based in the Hertfordshire area with easy transport links nearby making the commute to and from school easy and uncomplicated. The school have a brilliant track record with developing graduates into fully trained teachers so will understand exactly how to support you throughout your time at school.
About the job
You will learn how to plan and deliver outstanding lessons by shadowing experienced professionals. You will be playing a key part in progressing pupils in their learning and development. This role is a permanent position with outstanding training on offer for you to progress to become a teacher with QTS in the future if desired. You will be working with some dedicated and ambitious students who are keen for you to pass on your knowledge to them.
What you’ll need to bring
* A strong academic record with a 2:1 degree or above from a leading university in a STEM subject
* Strong A-Levels will be required for this position as your subject knowledge will need to be strong
* The enthusiasm and energy required to work with the children and young people in our schools and have great passion for the subject
* Prior experience working with young people would be advantageous but not essential
* Potentially be keen to begin teacher training and pursue a career in education
Please send through your application for this position ASAP. Alternatively please send your application to Matt Allen on email@example.com
The school are looking forward to meeting suitable candidates soon!