LSA / Learning Support Assistant – Wembley
We are looking for an outstanding and academically driven LSA for a ‘Good’ Secondary School in Wembley.
If you are passionate about secondary education and would like to continue your career in a high achieving school, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The successful candidate will be working full time across KS3, KS4, KS5, undertaking general LSA duties, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday.
* General secondary LSA
* Working 1:1, with small groups and supporting across KS3, KS4, KS5
* Build rapport with students and support the class teacher
* “Good” Ofsted rating
* Wembley, Brent Location
* £65- £85 per day (depending on experience)
* Accessible transport links to the school
* Supportive SLT, regular CPD and staff days out
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org