**Teacher of Science **
**LB of Hammersmith & Fulham**
**Long term supply with view to permanent contract**
**£130-180 a day PAYE
A thriving and successful Secondary School in Hammersmith & Fulham is looking for an experienced Science teacher to join their successful school from Hammersmith & Fulham 2020. The job will be for a Teacher of Science on a long term basis, but the role does come with the opportunity for a permanent contract within this academic year. The school is good sized school with students ranging from 11-18 years old. In addition, the school sets high expectations to ensure that all students receive a great level of education despite their backgrounds.
The candidate will ideally be comfortable across Physics and Chemistry specialisms but be
Staff members in the school also prioritise equality and recognise diversity to ensure that all pupils are giving the chance to complete their education even if they are facing difficult environments outside of the learning establishment. The head teacher is keen to continue welcoming and warmly offering support to pupils to help them succeed on the pathway of their education career.
The ideal candidate will...
* Have experience teaching KS3 to KS5 Science Physics - desirable
* Hold UK recognised Teaching Qualifications (PGCE, PGDE, GTP, SCITT with QTS)
* Be an experienced science teacher with a passion for teaching Science
* Be able to prep GCSE and A-Level students for summer examinations
* Engage students in Science lessons using different learning styles to cater to all children’s learning needs.
The Teacher of Science position is for a January 2021 start in a Secondary School in Hammersmith & Fulham. The school are looking to interview immediately or ASAP for the ideal teacher.
If this is a great opportunity for you, then please apply now!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.