Learning Support Assistants – SEN - Harrow
Servoca are looking for an experienced SEN LSA to work 1:1 with a year 11 boy in Harrow. The boy has high functioning autism and can display challenging behaviour, so experience working with these would be beneficial.
The Candidate - Learning Support Assistants – SEN - Harrow
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN
* Candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* Experience in non-verbal communication methods (PECS/Makaton/BSL)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Learning Support Assistants – SEN - Harrow
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!