Year 5 Teacher – Primary School - Stratford, Newham, London
Location: Stratford, Newham, London
Pay Rate: £32,157 - £50,935 per annum (depending on experience)
We’re partnering with a ‘Outsanding’ Primary school, looking for a Year 5 Teacher to start in January for a permanent position. The school has won several awards and have a great reputation for their high standard of learning and development for their pupils and their involvement in supporting the local community. The school is a 4 form-entry and you will be working with a supportive KS2 team who really work well together, share planning and support each other. You will be supported by an experienced Teaching Assistant who will take small groups and you will be supported with any intervention sessions.
KS2 Teacher – Year 5 - Primary School - Stratford, Newham, London
• Teaching all areas of the KS2 primary curriculum
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
• Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
• Maintaining discipline
Required Skills & Experience:
• KS2 Teaching experience,
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Good organisational and time-management skills.
• Energy, enthusiasm, patience, dedication, resilience and self-discipline.
We are looking for teachers that are:
• Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom; You must have KS2 experience
• Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential; • Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
• Creative in their approach to children’s learning
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly to this advert or alternatively contact Grace Macdonald via email on email@example.com or 0207 747 3033