KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Wapping
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from January?**
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary school in Tower Hamlets is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them from January.
This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2016) and often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time, permanent position with Inner London MPS/UPS salaries.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS2 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* High Achieving
* Regular CPD
* January 2021
* Wapping, Tower Hamlets location
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salary
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* NQT’s welcome
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com