SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School – SEN Teaching Assistant - Slough
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a school in Slough that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with autism (ASD), severe learning difficulties (SLD) and profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD). The school is looking for focused and skilled teaching assistants to provide a high standard of education and training for the students.
The Candidate - SEN Teaching Assistant - Slough
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience in PECS (picture exchange communication system), Makaton (Language communication program) or BSL is great but not essential
The Role - SEN Teaching Assistant - Slough
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs (SEN)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!