Year 5 Teacher needed in Dollis Hill, Brent
**Are you a KS2 Teacher looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School in Brent?
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting in January?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2018) in Dollis Hill, Brent is looking for an experienced Year 5 Teacher to join them in January.
This popular Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a primary environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* Year 5 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2018)
* Dollis Hill, Brent location, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* MPS/UPS Inner London Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent with QTS
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com