Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher with optional TLR needed in Bermondsey, Southwark
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Bermondsey are looking for a committed Year 1 Teacher to join them on a permanent basis from January. More experienced teachers will have the opportunity to take up a TLR (Subject Lead)
This school prides itself on being one of the best in the South East London Area just a 5 minute walk from Bermondsey Station, onsite parking and a well built reputation within the community.
You will be working alongside a passionate team of Teachers and TA’s, planning and delivering lessons to Year 1. You will have ample opportunity for career progression here as this is an evolving school who welcome new ideas.
Salaries will be Inner London MPS/UPS (+ TLR)
* Year 1 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Two form entry, strong reputation within the community
* Bermondsey, Southwark location
* TLR (Subject Lead) on offer for more experienced candidates
* Inner London MPS
* B’Ed, PGCE or equivalent
* Proven experience working with KS1
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org