COVER SUPERVISOR - EAST LONDON - SUPPLY COVER
Supply Cover Supervisors needed for Secondary Schools across East London.
We are currently recruiting for experienced cover supervisors, interested in short/long-term and day-to-day supply cover supervisor roles, within our secondary schools; offering you flexibility to work around your other commitments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to apply and develop your skills as a cover supervisor. Are you passionate about education and looking to further your career?
As a supply cover supervisor, you can expect to:
• gain experience in a variety of schools – ideal if you are looking to complete a PGCE in the future
• gain relevant experience in UK schools - ideal for teachers who qualified overseas
To be considered for a role with us, we are looking for candidates who:
• Have GCSE English and Maths (A-C) or equivalent
• Have experience of working with children and young people
• Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of the national curriculum
• Share our commitment to students’ well-being and positive mental health
• Ideally have at least 6 months experience as a cover supervisor in a UK school (within last 3 years)
If you are currently registered with another agency and not getting enough work, or maybe you are thinking about supply as a new, flexible career choice then apply today!