General Science Teacher / Biology Teacher / Chemistry Teacher / Physics Teacher needed in Haringey – January 2021
**Are you a Science Teacher looking for a new role from January?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Hackney?
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ secondary school in Hackney are looking for a KS3 – KS5 General Science Teacher to join them in January. This role would work well for an experienced Biology Teacher / Chemistry Teacher / Physics Teacher a well as a more recently qualified Science Teacher.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Science in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time permanent role starting in January.
Interviews will be held ASAP.
* General Science Teacher / Biology Teacher / Chemistry Teacher / Physics Teacher
* Secondary school, high achieving
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* State of the Science Labs
* Science Technicians on hand
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2015
* Hackney location
* KS3, KS4, KS5
* MPS/UPS Inner London Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS (essential)
* Proven experience teaching the UK – Science / Biology / Chemistry / Physics
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com