Q – Would you like to secure a Year 4 Teaching Assistant role in a thriving primary school?
A large, friendly primary school in the London borough of Hammersmith & Fulham is looking to recruit a Year 4 Teaching Assistant to join their team on a long-term, full-time basis ASAP. The successful candidate will work alongside a Year 4 Class Teacher to support pupils in their learning.
This Year 4 Teaching Assistant role is open to applications from experienced Teaching Assistants and recent graduates alike. If you are a recent graduate hoping to pursue a career in Education, this Year 4 Teaching Assistant position would be the perfect opportunity for you to gain invaluable classroom experience.
· A friendly school with hard working students and staff.
· Three-form entry.
· Good travel links – a 5-minute walk from local station.
· Year 4 Teaching Assistant.
· Supporting individual children and working with small groups of students.
· Providing general classroom assistance and preparing learning resources.
· Pay: £70-80 per day
· Typical hours: 8.30am – 4.00pm, Monday – Friday, term time only.
· An experienced Teaching Assistant or recent graduate.
· A responsible, caring and enthusiastic personality.
· The ability to build excellent rapport with students and staff alike.
· Must have a valid DBS certificate (we can assist you in your application for this).
If you are interested in this Year 4 Teaching Assistant opportunity, don’t hesitate to get in touch as interviews can be arranged immediately.