KS2 Teaching Assistant needed for leading Prep School in Ealing
**Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking to join a high achieving Prep school in Ealing?
**Are you looking for a full time, long-term position starting immediately?
**Do you have 1 years’ experience working within a UK Primary School?
If so, this is the role for you!
A leading Prep School in Ealing are looking for an experienced Year 4 Teaching Assistant to join their high achieving team immediately.
This is a full time role for the remainder of the academic year. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff from September 2021.
This two-form-entry Prep School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard. They are popular within the community and have strong links with parents.
This is a full time role, and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment (1 year minimum), excellent references and a passion for working within Education.
* KS2 Teaching Assistant (Year 4 class)
* Leading Independent Prep School
* Strong links with the community
* Welcoming, high achieving School
* Ealing location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* Permanent contracts from September
* Up to date resources, innovative curriculum
* Bachelor’s Degree (essential)
* One years’ experience working within a UK Primary School setting.
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.