Education Support Workers - Hammersmith
Are you an experienced special needs support or care worker?
The Role – Education Support Workers - Hammersmith
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London, including SEN specific environments. Many of our SEN schools are still waiting on exact student numbers for the new school year and so are yet to recruit to their full support staff. Because of this Servoca are looking for experienced school support staff who will be available for September so that we can help schools fill these roles as they come in.
The Candidate – Education Support Workers - Hammersmith
* Experience of working with children, particularly those with SEN (Autism, Severe learning difficulties, Profound and multiple learning difficulties)
* Experience of working within the care industry (child or adult)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Training and/or experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
* Manual Handling
* Personal Care
* Hoist Training
* Feeding & Changing
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!