Are you a science teacher dedicated to providing an excellent standard of education to KS3 and 4 students?
Are you an NQT looking for a school commended by Ofsted for their Senior Leadership Team?
Servoca Education are working with this Good school in Stratford, who are searching for a Biology teacher to join their incredible team for September. The Biology Teacher should be familiar with the KS3 and 4 Curriculum, and ideally be proficient in Chemistry and Physics also. The secondary school want someone who is ambitious and career driven. There is also the possibility to teach KS5 if the opportunity arises.
The Biology Teacher will have experience in a UK classroom, a proven track record of success, and eligibility to work in the UK. NQTs will also be considered for this position.
This Stratford school is modern, boasting a range of superb state of the art facilities such as brand new interactive smart boards and refurbished classrooms. The secondary school is highly focused on achieving academic excellence, with year 11s consistently exceeding the national average for GCSE grades.
* Recommend a friend to Servoca Education and you can receive up to £125!
Please submit your updated CV WITH REFERENCES or alternatively send it to Alec Boateng at email@example.com- applications close soon!
I look forward to hearing from you.
*Parking facilities at the school
*State of the art facilities and resources
The Biology Teacher should:
*Deliver high quality of lessons
*Have a successful track record of improving pupil performance
* The Biology Teacher should have a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* The Biology Teacher should have proven experience teaching the UK
* The Biology Teacher should have a successful track record of improving pupils performance
* The Biology Teacher should be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* The Biology Teacher should have recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check