Teaching Assistants - Autism
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
Servoca education is looking for experienced and qualified teaching assistants who would be interested in long term and permanent positions working with students with autism in the new school year. Schools are beginning to look ahead to students return and are looking for the right staff to help them have a successful year.
The Candidate - Teaching Assistants - Autism
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Teaching Assistants - Autism
* The role will involve working with pupils with SEN (ASD)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!