KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher needed in Tottenham
An ‘Outstanding’ two form entry Primary School in Tottenham is looking for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join them on a permanent basis in September 2020. You will have the opportunity for rapid career progression, to invest and suggest curriculum ideas to the SLT and NQT’s will be working with one of the best NQT mentors in North London.
This school is located very centrally, only a 10-minute walk from the closest tube station and there is a free staff car park. The team you will be working with are extremely welcoming, often organising staff nights out & lunch clubs, staff turnaround is low.
The role itself will consist of working collaboratively with KS2 team while planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 4.
You, the successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2, a strong academic record of accomplishment and high standards for yourself and your students.
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2019.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Tottenham location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2019)
* Supportive SLT, low staff turnaround
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* NQT’s and overseas teachers welcome
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven teacher to join a great team.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com