KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in West Drayton
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September?**
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in West Drayton, Hillingdon are interviewing for a Year 6 Teacher to join them in September. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
This school is located just a 10 minute walk from West Drayton Station and they have staff car park on site. The creative ethos surrounding this school sees it as highly inclusive, extremely popular within the West London area and very successful across the academic league tables.
You, the successful candidate will have high expectations for yourself as well as your students; you will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, you will have experience within KS2 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* Year 6 Teacher
* West Drayton, Hillingdon location
* ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* NQT’s Welcome
* Inner London MPS/UPS
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com