Science Teacher wanted
Outstanding Secondary School in Redbridge
Are you committed to delivering excellent quality Science Lessons form KS3-5?
Do you want the opportunity to progress in a supportive school with a fantastic SLT and training structure?
A Secondary school in Redbridge are searching for Science Teachers to begin for September 2020.
The school is led by a fantastic head teacher, who seeks to maintain high standards across the school. The school also boasts an excellent and well supported Science department, with state of the art facilities and equipment available.
You should have a good understanding of the KS3/4 curriculum, and on top of that have a track record of improving pupil progress. You must deliver engaging lessons, be a team player and have.
*If you refer a candidate and we place them, you could receive up to £125!!
If you are interested in this opportunity- send through your CV to alec.boateng@servocaeducation ASAP!! The school are looking to interview candidates immediately.
*If you recommend a friend to us and we place them, you can receive up to £125!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
* Science Teacher
* September 2020
* Onsite parking
* Good transport links via TFL rail- closest stations are Romford or Chadwell Heath station
* London Borough of Redbridge
* KS3 – KS5
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com
Science Teacher wanted- Redbridge