KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher with optional TLR - Canning Town
**Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Do you want the opportunity to hold a TLR status from September 2020?**
A popular, multicultural Primary School in Canning Town, Newham are currently looking for a passionate KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher to join their high achieving team from September 2020.
This school is two form entry with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2016). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be planning and delivering lessons within KS2 & supporting smaller groups of children occasionally.
This will be permanent position with opportunities, for the right candidate, to hold a TLR Status (Subject Lead).
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Canning Town, Newham location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, starting ASAP for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £30,480 - £41,483 (Inner London MPS)
* TLR’s on offer from September 2020
* PGCE with QTS (or equivalent)
* Proven experience working with KS2 Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com
KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher with optional TLR -Canning Town