We are seeking a self-motivated, passionate, and knowledgeable individual for our client primary school in Isleworth. The successful applicant will be required to develop and teach a programme for our older children including phonics and maths. They will help provide a warm and caring learning environment for our EYFS children. Candidates are required to have QTS.
The role will involve acting as a key teacher within the early years well as working as part of an experienced, enthusiastic, and talented team. You will be expected to plan and implement the curriculum and prepare the necessary resources, materials, and equipment. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
Understand and deliver a programme that leads to organisational success.
1. To deliver and develop a scheme of work to support the 3-4 year olds, including an effective phonics and an age appropriate reading and writing programme.
2. Provide high quality care and activities for children which recognise both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
3. Interact with and support children in a positive way to foster their enthusiasm for learning
4. To deal with children in a caring and loving way by taking a sympathetic and reassuring approach at all times.
5. To produce daily/weekly planning sheets.
If you feel this position sounds like what you are looking for, please do contact Thomas Kearley @ Servoca for immediate consideration.