Geography Teacher with optional TLR needed – Whitechapel
A popular, well respected secondary school in Whitechapel are recruiting for a Georgraphy Teacher to join them in Septembr, there will be an optional TLR on offer for experienced candidates and NQT's are welcomed also.
This school is newly refurbished and hold an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating, they are just a 5 minute walk from the station and have strong links with the community.
You will be teaching Georgraphy to children across KS3, KS4 & KS5 whilst working collaboratively withth Hmanities department to ensure an inspiing, well rounded curriculum is delivered. This school highlights the importance of Staff Wellbeing and as a result staff turnaround is incredibly low. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a great time.
* Geography Teacher
* Optional TLR
* NQT's welcome
* Whitechapel location
* Mainstream Secondary School
* Outstanding Ofsted (2018)
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent with QTS
* Bachelors Degree in Humanities
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org