NQT / KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher needed in Kensington
**Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher / NQT looking for a supportive school in which to start your career??
**Do you want to work in a thriving Inner London school with in ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating??
**Do you want to work in a school that offers rapid career progression and promotes from within?
An ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary School in Kensington is looking for an academic NQT to join them in September. The school is ideally looking for a KS1 Teacher to nurture, however they will also look at Lower KS2 Teachers.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience. The often place highly on academic league tables and are well renowned in the community.
This is a full-time, permanent class role within Year 1. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with designated planning time within the school day. The salary for this role will be Inner London Main Pay Scale.
The successful candidate will have a flourishing record of accomplishment within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / Year 1 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2016)
* September 2020
* Kensington location
* MPS Salary (Inner London)
* Full time, Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org