3 days a week SENCO role (some teaching responsibility)
A lovely school in Hillingdon are looking for a part-time SENCO to join their dynamic and forward thinking team. It is a small one-form entry primary school who has recently been graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
The role will include some teaching responsibilities and this will just be covering lessons when needed throughout the school.
* Be an excellent innovative classroom practitioner who can lead by example
* Demonstrate a strong commitment to raising pupil and whole school achievement
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and work as part of a team
* Have a real passion to making a difference
* Have experience of working with pupils with a range of SEND
We can offer you:
* Well behaved and enthusiastic children who love learning
* A hardworking, dedicated staff team committed to raising standards
* Supportive parents who contribute to our cohesive multi-cultural community in many ways
* A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
* A wide range of professional development opportunities
If you are looking for a part-time, permanent position, then please do apply for this position and Thomas Kearley @ Servoca Education will be in contact shortly. Alternatively, please call 0207 747 3033 for more info.