Science Teachers wanted!– September 2020
Outstanding Secondary School in Redbridge/Barking
NQTS or Experienced
Are you looking for a supportive school to complete your induction year in?
Do you want the opportunity to progress and receive excellent training and CPD opportunities?
Would you like to work in a vibrant school that celebrates its multiculturalism and diversity?
A Secondary school in the Redbridge/Barking area are searching for Science Teachers to begin for the next academic year. The school is in the London Borough of Redbridge, although it is between Redbridge and Barking. This is a high-achieving Secondary school. .
The school is between Ilford Station and Barking Station, with bus links from both directly to the school.
*If you recommend a friend to us and we place them, you can recieve upto £125!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
* Science Teachers (NQTs and Experienced Welcome)
* September 2020
* Located between Ilford and Barking station (onsite parking)
* KS3 – KS5
* CPD Opportunities
* Outstanding Secondary School
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org
Science Teachers wanted!– September 2020 Redbridge/Barking