KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher needed for 'Good' School in Croydon
A very highly regarded Primary School in Croydon are recruiting for an experienced Year 2 Teacher to join them in September 2020.
This ‘Good’ primary school is incredibly academic, they regularly place highly on academic League Tables and pride themselves on a broad but inclusive curriculum. The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard as well as occasionally taking small groups.
The successful candidate will have prior experience within Year 2 (including SATS), a 'can do' attitude and a desire to succeed.
This is a full time, permanent position with TLR opportunities for the right candidate.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* TLR Opportunities
* Two-form-entry Primary School
* Academic team of teachers & TA's, passionate SLT
* Regularly place highly on academic League Tables
* Ample CPD opportunities & staff training days
* Full time permanent contract starting in September
* 08:30 - 16:00
* Inner London MPS Salaries Criteria
* PGCE with QTS
* Prior experience with Year 2 (including SATS)
* Successful track record of improving pupil’s performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references • DBS/police check
Apply for via this website or alternatively forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org