LSA / Learning Support Assistant – Manor Park, Newham
**Are you an experience LSA / Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role?
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
An experienced LSA, specialising in challenging behaviour is needed for an ‘Outstanding’ mainstream primary school in Newham.
This school is two form entry with a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents. They hold a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Class Teacher in Year 3, planning and delivering small group work and working 1:1 with a child who needs additional support in the class.
This will be a full time, long term position for the remainder of the academic year. There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to apply for a permanent position from September 2020.
The ideal candidate will have strong behaviour management skills, a can do attitude and experience working within a KS2 environment.
This role would also be well suited to a recent graduate or newly qualified LSA who is looking to develop their career within SEN.
* LSA / Learning Support Assistant
* Manor Park, Newham location
* Mainstream Primary School
* £65- £85 per day
* Permanent contracts from September 2020
* Regular CPD and Staff training
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) – desirable
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com