HOD English Teacher / 2iC English Teacher – Ealing
**Are you an experienced Teacher of English with a flourishing career to date?
**Are you available to take the next step in your career from April 2020?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A highly regarded school in Ealing are looking for an experienced English Teacher to join their high achieving English Department in April.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background in English (GCSE’s, A-levels & Degree – essential) and will have experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 students in some capacity.
This will be a full time role, starting in April with the opportunity for the right candidate to take on either a Head of Department (HOD) or Second in Charge role (2iC).
This school is newly refurbished, boast up to date resources, have an excellent record of results and have received an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2018).
* HOD English Teacher / 2iC English Teacher
* High achieving Secondary School in the heart of Ealing
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* 08:30 – 16:00
* MPS Salaries + TLR
* PGCE in Secondary English (or equivalent) with QTS
* Bachelors Degree in English (Language or Literature)
* GCSE’s (A*-C) & A-level in English
* Proven experience working with Secondary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org