Nursery Practitioner / Early Years Teacher (EYT) needed for ‘Outstanding’ Primary School – Greenhithe
**Do you have a passion for Early Years and a strong background within the classroom?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately? **
A popular Primary School in Greenhithe, Dartford is currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Practitioner / Early Years Teacher to join them ASAP. This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2015) is part of a trust of Schools in the area.
This is a full time position starting immediately and running through to the end of the academic year. There will be a view for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of staff from September 2020.
The successful candidate will be working with children aged 3-5 years, must be qualified with either a Bachelor’s Degree or Early Years Teacher Status and must have experience working with this age group.
* Nursery Practitioner / Early Years Teacher
* Greenhithe, Dartford location
* ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September 2020
* £65 - £85 per day
* 08:30 – 15:30
* Bachelor’s Degree in Early Years or Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS) – essential
* Proven experience working with Children aged 3-5 years’ old
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com