Primary LSA needed to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Harlesden
**Are you an ASD TA / LSA looking for a new role starting immediately? **
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A popular, multicultural school in Harlesden, Brent are looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience or an interest in SEN to join them immediately.
This school is a three form entry with a. ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging creativity and individuality.
The successful candidate will be supporting SEN children with a particular focus on ASD. This will be a full time position starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have strong behaviour management skills and experience working within a primary school environment.
* ASD TA / LSA
* Harlesden, Brent location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September 2020
* Teacher Training opportunities
* 08:30 – 16:00, term time only
* £60 - £85 a day (PAYE option_
* Bachelor’s Degree – desirable
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org