Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant needed in Hammersmith – ASAP
**Are you an academic Teaching Assistant looking for a supportive school to start your career??**
**Do you want to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020?**
**Do you want to work in a thriving Inner London school with in ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating??**
If so then this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!!
An ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary Academy in Hammersmith is ideally looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to nurture with the opportunity for the successful candidate to be put through paid Teacher Training from September 2020.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience. The often place highly on academic league tables and are well renowned in the community.
This is a full-time, long term role for the remainder of the academic year. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Teacher Training in Sept 2020
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2016)
* September 2019
* Hammersmith location
* £65 - £85
* Full time, long term, term time only
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com