Level 2 Nursery Assistant needed for ‘Outstanding’ Nursery School – Wandsworth
**Do you have a passion for Early Years and a strong background within the classroom?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately? **
A popular Nursery School in Tooting is currently recruiting for a Level 2 Nursery
Assistant to join them ASAP. This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2015) is part of a trust of Nursery Schools in the area.
This is a full time position starting immediately and running through to the end of the academic year. There will be a view for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of staff from September 2020.
The successful candidate will be working with children aged 6-18 months, must be qualified with an NVQ level 2 and have experience working with this age group.
* Nursery Assistant
* Wandsworth location
* ‘Outstanding’ Nursery School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September 2020
* £65 - £85 per day
* 08:30 – 17:00
* NVQ Level 2 – essential
* Proven experience working with Children aged 6-18 months
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org