Classroom Support - SEN
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting classroom support for two SEN schools in Hayes, one primary and one secondary. The schools cater for students with various levels of special educational needs, from autism and moderate learning difficulties to severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties. They are looking for trained and experienced support workers who are able to engage and communicate with students with special needs.
The Candidate – Classroom Support - SEN
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD)
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role – Classroom Support - SEN
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!