LSA / Learning Support Assistant - Brent
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant looking to join a ‘Good’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting in September?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School in Brent are looking for an experienced LSA to join them ASAP.
This is a full time role, starting ASAP and working within KS2 as an LSA. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a SEN environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* LSA / Learning Support Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding
* Three form entry
* Brent location, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* Welcoming & inspiring team of teachers & SLT
* Regular CPD, opportunities for Permanent contracts from September 2020
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree – desirable
* Proven experience supporting in an SEN environment
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com