Nursery Teacher needed in Ealing
An award winning, two-form entry school in Ealing is looking for an experienced Nursery Teacher to join them in January. This school is very highly regarded within the community boasting above average results and a Good Ofsted report (2016).
This reputable school is looking for a competent Nursery Teacher to join their welcoming team from January. This is a full time, permanent position with an inner London main pay scale salary.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, hold QTS and have the ability to ‘hit the ground running’ whilst adapting to a new team.
* Nursery Teacher
* Good Ofsted (2016)
* Ealing – great transport links, on site parking
* Regular CPD
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* Welcoming team, low staff turn around
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org