Learning Support Assistant / LSA – Shoreditch
We are looking for an experienced and driven Learning Support Assistant / LSA for a ‘Good’ Secondary School in Shoreditch, Tower Hamlets.
If you are passionate about SEN (ASD) and would like to continue your career in a high achieving school, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
This school is popular within the community; they have a strong focus on supporting children academically as well as ensuring personal growth and confidence.
The role itself will be working 1:1 with SEN Children (MLD/ASD) as well as supporting groups of learners.
The successful candidate will be working full time within the Secondary School, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday for the remainder of the academic year. There will be permanent contracts on offer from September 2020.
* Learning Support Assistant / LSA
* Working with Secondary aged SEN (ASD/MLD)
* Shoreditch, Tower Hamlets location
* ‘Good’ Secondary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Full time contracts starting immediately
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com